We believe that everyone can have a healthier life, and also that this should be fun!
Gympass gives all the choices for people to get there, by partnering with +28,000 gyms and sport centers in more than 4,000 cities and 14 countries.
Companies from 50 to 50,000 employees are reducing absenteeism and improving productivity and health & wellness costs by offering unlimited access to Gympass network.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
Work Schedule: from 12pm to 21pm. From Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Junior profile/fresh graduate with native level of Spanish or Portuguese to join or amazing international Customer Success Team in Madrid!
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, you will be in charge of offering a top-quality service to our customers in Spain and Portugal and contribute to the company’s success. Among your responsibilities, you will:
– Identify and assess customers’ needs (consults, after-sales requests…) to ensure satisfaction.
– Manage the incoming calls and reply to the requests by phone and / or email.
– Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, as well as communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
– Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution.
– Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
– Manage the CRM system and updates: keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and files, take care of the databases.
– Contribute to the department’s goals: achieve personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
Support all processes and operations of multiple departments (sales, financial, admin …).
– Take the extra mile to engage customers.
– Mandatory native or high level of Spanish and Portuguese. High level of English.
– Valuable previous experience in Customer Service, Help Desk or similar
– Valuable international experience
– Goal oriented with great communication and interpersonal skills
– Flexible, resourceful and able to multi-task while establishing priorities and providing solutions
– Proactive, dynamic, with positive attitude and team spirit
– Corporate Wellness
– Competitive salary
– Large opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your skills
– Empowerment to do great things
– Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
– An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
If you meet the requirements, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!